Helping You Move Forward
Time Line Therapy® Training
Simply put - your life can be described as whatever the the primary emotions are that you live on a daily basis. Do you consistently feel depressed and worried? Then your life is depression and worry. It's not love, abundance, joy or happiness. These latter emotions are a learned skill.
The latest development in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy® techniques are a unique and unmatched method for creating powerful change in business, education, and therapy. Time Line Therapy® utilises a person’s own internal “Time Line” to work with their unconscious minds in a variety of ways; including, healing emotional traumas and eradicating unwanted thoughts, emotions and behaviours.
Time Line Therapy® has been so successful in its results that it has been utilised since 1986 by thousands of people including psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family counselors, social workers, life and business coaches, and even athletic coaches.
Your “Time Line” is how you unconsciously store your memories or how you unconsciously know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. Behavioral change in an individual takes place at an unconscious level. People don’t change consciously. The Time Line Therapy® techniques allow you to work at the unconscious level and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming in minutes rather than days, months or years.
Are you bothered by Negative Emotions? Want to get rid of some emotional baggage? Then read further.
What Time Line Therapy® Training Teaches You
Time Line Therapy® training will teach you a collection of techniques that allow you to gain emotional control over your life. Inappropriate emotional reactions, such as bursts of anger, periods of apathy, depression, sadness, anxiety, and chronic fear, are responsible for preventing people from achieving the quality of life they desire. Limiting decisions, such as “I’m not good enough,” “I’ll never be rich,” or “I don’t deserve a great marriage,” create false limitations and hamper your ability to create reachable and attainable goals and outcomes. Created by Dr. Tad James, Time Line Therapy®techniques enable you to eliminate many types of issues in your past, thus allowing you to move forward toward your goals and desires.
The specific collection of techniques called Time Line Therapy® produces long-lasting transformation very quickly and easily. The process is faster than what is currently called Brief Therapy. These powerful Time Line Therapy® techniques are becoming the method of choice to make fast, effective, long-term changes in behaviour.
Be free from your past, create your future! Make it so with Time Line Therapy®.
Why Study Time Line Therapy ®?
While many people study NLP and Time Line Therapy® techniques for their own personal growth and development, they are also of the utmost value to the professional. There are many people that use NLP, but regardless of profession, the majority of NLP participants are searching, and finding, better and more effective ways to increase their performance and improve their effectiveness. Here’s how studying Time Line Therapy® can help:
• Managers and Entrepreneurs use the information to develop strong teamwork and relationships, and to foster positive interpersonal skills. Negotiations and problem solving sessions are enhanced to create solution-oriented, win-win approaches.
• Salespeople learn to build deep levels of rapport, elicit and fulfil the criteria and values of clients, and develop effective methods for handling buyer’s remorse or future objections so the sales relationship is long-term and mutually satisfying.
• Trainers and Educators learn new paradigms for inspiring and engaging students, as well as effective techniques for dealing with challenging learning environments.
• Mental Health Professionals learn new skills and techniques that supplement their repertoire, and gain additional insights into helping clients make the changes that support their own process of healing.
• Medical Professionals learn techniques to better elicit information from clients, and to help the client be more comfortable with and receptive to treatment, thus supporting them to heal in a more responsive fashion.
• Achieving Professional Excellence Whether you’re already succeeding in your profession, having some difficulties, or if you’re transitioning into a new position, NLP training and Time Line Therapy® techniques can help you achieve, maintain and enhance excellence.
Where do I start, Nev has really changed my life. I was bogged down in grief and sadness since my husband passed away, I knew things had to change. After my first appointment with Nev my mind was clear, it truly is a miracle. It was the best decision I have ever made to get my life back on track, there are no words to describe the feeling of peace. I recommend Nev 100%, if there is anything in your life holding you back from being your complete self go get rid of that baggage, don't carry it around for another 10 years, enjoy life. It is calming and also a bit of fun. Thankyou, Nev, from the bottom of my heart.
Enquire & Register
Adelaide | Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Canberra | Perth
0450 907 727